Are you thinking about the career of a CBD oil distributor? That’s a great choice for anyone willing to invest with minimal risks. The booming CBD oil market is believed to continue growing for at least another ten years with billions of dollars annual revenue. Who wouldn’t want to join such a perspective business?
When deciding on your role in the CBD market, you have to know whether you want to work in retail or you want to become one of the CBD oil wholesale distributors. The latter is definitely much more attractive, as it provides you numerous opportunities while promising significant revenue.
The Opportunities for CBD Oil Wholesale Distributors
CBD oil is derived from industrial hemp. Since 2018, when CBD was recognized as a non-toxic product and excluded from the list of regulated substances, the sales of CBD are constantly growing. This became a push to the increasing number of CBD wholesale distributors. These people buy the products from the manufacturing companies in bulk to supply them to small shops and chain stores. They act as intermediaries, which means they are involved neither in CBD production nor in CBD retail, yet they do get significant revenue due to the mark-up they add to CBD products they get for sale.
The opportunities for CBD wholesale distributors are numerous. Starting from the possibility to choose the type of products you’d like to distribute (like oils, tincture, gummies, or topicals) ending with the freedom of choice regarding the sum of the mark-up you’d like to add.
CBD oil distributors, however, should be very picky when it comes to the choice of CBD wholesale suppliers they are going to partner with. If you chase for a low wholesale price, you risk getting poor-quality products and losing your customers in the perspective. People just won’t pay money for a product that doesn’t meet their expectations. So make sure you find reliable wholesale CBD companies for partnership.
Finding the Best CBD Wholesale Suppliers
One of the main tasks for CBD wholesale distributors is to find CBD products suppliers that would meet their needs and requirements. It is the quality of CBD, not the price they offer that should predetermine your decision regarding this or that manufacturing company.
When choosing CBD wholesale suppliers, you should pay attention to the following things:
- The origin of hemp they use in the CBD oil manufacture. It is impossible to get quality CBD oil from poor-quality raw. Cooperate with the companies using organic hemp grown in the US or Europe. This way, you’ll protect your customers from buying CBD contaminated with heavy metals or pesticides.
- The method of CBD extraction. It’s preferable that CBD oil is received using the CO2 extraction method. It is an industry gold standard, which guarantees the highest concentrations of CBD in the product.
- Third-party laboratory testing. CBD should have the certificate of analysis, which is a document stating the amounts of CBD and THC (the intoxicating component) in the product. The latter shouldn’t exceed 0.3% for the American market and 0.2% for the European.
- Whether the CBD supplier can provide you with the amounts of CBD you’d like to buy per month. You should be able to provide your customers with an uninterrupted supply of CBD.
- The type of products you can buy in bulk. The tendencies for CBD products change very fast. The supplier should be able to offer not only CBD oil but also other CBD-infused products.
- The opportunity of buying CBD white label. If you plan not only to become a CBD wholesale distributor but also a CBD brand owner, you will probably start with selling re-branded CBD white label products. It would be nice if the wholesale CBD supplier would be able to provide you with such a service.
As you see, CBD oil wholesale distributors have quite many things to consider before starting a partnership with the supplying companies. So be ready for research and negotiations.
Why Choose HempWhiteLabel Among Other Wholesale CBD Companies?
With the diversity of wholesale CBD companies, it might take quite a lot of time to find the one that would be perfect for you as a wholesale CBD distributor. However, the game is definitely worth the candles.
One of the best companies on the market for CBD product bulk sales is HempWhitelabel.eu. They provide their customers with the ultimate quality CBD oil at reasonable prices. The company offers white label sprays, oils, capsules, and gummies for wholesale. You can buy either one line of products or several of them to be able to offer your customers a wide choice of CBD products for sale.
HempWhiteLabel possesses world-class manufacturing facilities to guarantee high concentrations of cannabidiol (CBD) in the products. It works with organic hemp only, so no risk of you becoming a distributor of CBD containing any harmful substances.
Are you planning to start distributing products under your brand name? Then you would be pleased to know that this company offers CBD white label. These are pre-formulated products with a white label that you can buy in bulk and rebrand with your own label. By the way, their designer team can help you with the development of your own brand label and package for CBD products.
By partnering with this CBD supplying company, you get your products manufactured, tested, packed, and delivered to almost any point in the world. Basically, you receive your products ready for sale without applying any major effort. Everything left for you is to distribute CBD to your customers or sell it in your own store. An attractive business offer, don’t you think so?
Anyway, it’s only up to you to decide what wholesale company to cooperate with. Good luck!